22 days ago
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Test Pilot to support Aviation Field and Sustainment Level Maintenance on MH-47 rotary wing aircraft as part of our Contractor Field Team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* The Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP) will be proficient in flying operations of the MH-47 rotary wing helicopters for which they are assigned and will need to possess a current valid Second Class Medical Certificate.
* MTPs shall be aircraft qualified and shall perform aircrew duties IAW applicable -10 manuals, USASOAC Aircrew Training Manuals in support of Maintenance Test Flights, Functional Test Flights, Evaluation Flights, Currency Flights, Ground Runs for related requirements requiring operation of the aircraft systems, as approved by the Government Flight Representative.
* The MTP will provide in-progress assistance to contractor and/or government maintenance personnel regarding problems detected during maintenance procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Qualified candidates will possess an instrument rating on their FAA commercial Certificate; have successfully completed US Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase I/II; and will have flown a minimum of 50 flight hours performing MTP duties.
* Aviators previously qualified in US Army Special Operations Aviation Command (USASOAC) MDS aircraft highly preferred.
* The MTP shall undergo and successfully complete, initially and annually thereafter, a Second Class Flight Physical Medical Certification.
* The MTP shall undergo an initial and annual flight evaluation conducted IAW AR 95-1 and all appropriate ATM tasks, and must pass initial, and maintain currency IAW USASOAC and 160th Regimental Tactical Operation Procedures, the Naval Class II Swim test, Dunker, and Emergency Breathing System (EBS) Device.
* Must possess an FAA Class II Medical Certificate
* Work is subject to performance on weekends and holidays, days and nights as required.
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close