about 1 month ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Manager, Ancillary Revenues – Non Air, is responsible to develop, manage, grow and be accountable for Non Air Ancillary Revenues at Air Canada. This position reports to the Director, Ancillary Revenues.
The position will be based in Montreal (YUL).
* Develop Non Air Ancillary plan including setting financial targets, and action steps.
* Communicate the vision and execute the plan to grow Non Air Ancillary revenues by integrating and optimizing Travel Add-On related products such as car, hotel, and travel insurance into our customers shopping experience.
* Provide vision and identify new opportunities and partnerships to expand our Trip Add-On products to include all aspects of our customer’s destination planning such as cruise, city transportation, destination tours and excursions.
* Work with our Marketing team,teams to develop sales campaigns and merchandising strategies that anticipate our customers’ needs and wants and integrate offers around their trip.
* Work with our ecommerce team to leverage our website and mobile applications to continually improve our merchandising capabilities offers to customers and
* Lead a continued drive to expand Air Canada direct sales from a flight planning focus to a trip planning experience where at every customer touch point they can plan their entire trip itinerary.
* Focus on adding revenue by maximizing the portion of customer wallet spend in relation to their entire trip.
* Evaluate conversion rates for entire portfolio of products to ensure content remains relevant and adds value to the customer experience.
* Ensure entire product portfolio reflects Air Canada’s brand
* Develop new ancillary revenue streams by identifying new potential partners, building business cases, and successfully negotiating agreements.
* Stay abreast of competitive trends to ensure our partner product portfolio remains relevant and a leverage point for our customer proposition.
* University Degree required. Specialization in Business or Marketing is a definite asset.
* Previous experience managing Ancillary revenues at another airline or related business is required
* Knowledge of e-retailing and merchandising in aviation and related business sectors
* Previous experience negotiating with and managing third party vendors is required
* Proven ability to identify, develop and execute projects
* Strong ability to manage risk
* Strong leadership skills with high ability to lead and influence people.
* Self-starter and ability to work under pressure with changing priorities.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proficiency with Excel, Word and Power Point applications.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Revenue Management