4 months ago
Manager, Continuous Improvement-MON14813
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Challenge the status quo and promoting world class performance and processes;
- Develop and promoting a culture of continuous improvement;
- Work with site leaders and process owners to optimize service delivery in terms of quality and costs;
- Manage large end-to-end process improvement projects;
- Identify new business opportunities and sourcing within the SSC network;
- Define and maintaining performance dashboards for the (GSS) organization;
- Align and consolidating the governance of the Shared Services Centers (SSC) around the world;
- Coach local resources in the deployment of continuous improvement tools
- Maintain / renewing Partnership Service Agreements (PSA) between functions and SSCs;
- Conduct and report on customer satisfaction surveys and address gaps;
- Report on performance gaps and track improvement plans;
- Provide main interface with IT department for all GSS matter;
- Manage the governance for IT projects implementation in the SSCs and with the partners;
- Keep abreast of shared services industry KPIs and best in class performance standard.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in Finance, Administration, IT or Engineering. A PMI certification would be an asset;
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with 3 to 5 in continuous improvement, Six Sigma, Lean, Problem Solving or similar programs;
- You have analytical and strategic leader able to develop and implement innovative ideas;
- You are a team player, adept at collaborating with multiple stakeholders;
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You have an excellent impact and influence in a large, complex organization;
- You understand cultural differences and ability to adapt leadership style to various cultures;
- You have the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- You have strong focus on end-user experience and customer satisfaction;
- You have fluent in French and English. German and Spanish knowledge would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Continuous Improvement
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.12.2017, 10:18:56 PM
19.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM