Lead one of Spirit’s Division finance Groups with the objective of improving our short and long term forecasting accuracy, financial performance, monthly accounting close, and accountability to financial and operating objectives. Responsible for managing the annual budget process, weekly forecast, monthly close, capital expenditure approval process and tracking, and ad hoc analysis for the division. Works closely with the division leadership to help them make better decisions.
· Manage the annual budget process for the division: creates headcount, capital, and operating plans in accordance with FP&A. leads the division in creating an accurate and well thought out plan
· Deliver weekly financial forecast: delivers weekly forecast updates for the division with accuracy and timeliness
· Accounting: responsible for completing divisional accounting close items in accordance with corporate accounting as well as ongoing invoice processing for expenses within the division
· Oversee capital expenditure approval process and tracking: Manage the submission process to finance and review the submitted CARE forms to ensure that the information and ROI is accurate, Coordinate the executive review and approval process, provide ongoing forecast adjustments for future spending
· Prepare ad hoc analysis: Deliver analyses which enable management to make informed decisions and support the analyses with metrics, variance explanations, root causes, and opportunities to improve performance.
Education/Experience Requirements - Required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting or Management), Aviation Management.
· Minimum 3+ years’ relevant experience.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience with SAP Financials or other large ERP systems.
· Strong financial planning and financial modeling experience required.
· Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Extensive information systems and data mining expertise.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Uses relevant data to provide trends and assumptions to influence financial and operational decisions.
· Pays close attention to details, highly organized and disciplined, and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Possesses a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics, and discretion.
· Builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
· Effectively copes with change, can shift direction with minimal disruption, and maintains composure at all times.
· CPA, CMA and/or CFA preferred.