6 months ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Cybersecurity – Security Threat & Operational Risk Management team (C-STORM) is seeking a highly motivated individual, to lead the operational activities around Identity and Access Management (IAM) both internally and externally in our multiple environments and help administer the processes within the IAM system, while taking into consideration the organization culture and the airline industry specific business context.
This position is responsible for the protection of personal, commercial and financial data as well as the secure operation of our networks and infrastructures, as well maintaining and optimizing all security control devices and services. The individual will be required to manage and provide input for IT Security initiatives and stay current to both enable new technologies while protecting our data and provide excellence in delivery. This position also manages relationships with key business units and our primary Service Providers.
* Manage the operational activities around Identity and Access Management (IAM) both internally and externally in our multiple environments
* Introduce new processes to ensure that security gaps are identified and addressed ahead of time
* Work with the vendor’s security and architecture teams to establish and review policies and IT direction
* Supporting the business initiatives, while making sure any IT security risk is properly managed
* Lead and ensure ID Management maintenance of user ID’s for multiple systems and vendors
* Responsible to lead regular auditing of system ID for all users and ensure IT compliance;
* Responsible to respond and provide evidences to Audit requests;
* Effectively liaise with business users, developers, service providers and project team members for all IAM related activities;
* Collaborate with various IT and Non-IT functional groups to ensure effective service
* Continuously evaluate and update operational procedures as appropriate and ensure they are followed
* Stay current on the latest security threats and vulnerabilities and educate staff to take informed proactive actions to the enterprise environment
* Facilitate strong collaborative relationships with various IT teams to meet IT Security Operations goals.
* Familiarity with regulatory requirements such as PIPEDA and PCI
* Prepare business case and obtain funding for Security initiatives,
* Support the Director IT security and compliance on any strategic initiative he might assign him.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security/Data Systems Management or a related field is preferred.
* 8 years of pertinent experience in Information security and/or Identity Access Management
* Knowledge in asset classification and risk management frameworks an asset
* Leadership with ability to work with management.
* A self-starter, with a drive for results
* Strong communication skills, (written and verbal), and the ability to bridge the language between technology and business.
* Must be a team player with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Industry certifications, such as CIAM, CAMS, CISSP, CISM or CRISC desired.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Information Technology