2 months ago
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to manage and lead the aspects of the IT talent practice from design through to delivery. The talent program spans the life-cycle for talent including talent infrastructure, learning and capability development strengthening our assimilation programs, competency management, leadership development, succession management and reward & recognition program oversight. This includes helping guide talent acquisition activities with our partnership with HR. This position will help support the transformation of the organization with an emphasis on talent management.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Manage a team of individuals to lead the planning, design and delivery of the talent management structures for IT including talent management strategy, learning and capability management encompassing individual development plans for all employees, career management, and integration of competency-based models with input from the Learning and Career Council.
- Oversee a team of individuals to establish and define an approach for learning management including designing & developing learning strategies, learning plans with content with concentration on soft skills, leadership skills, technical skills and airline domain content, and learning delivery with implementation of community based learning models.
- Acts as the program manager to plan and deliver talent focused capabilities partnering with other capability managers and leaders in the organization.
- Helps ensure individual development plans are in place for all key talent and succession candidates to enhance their ability to achieve goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility.
- Supports the development of a leadership development competency set, which embodies our culture and can be easily incorporated into our talent processes and systems.
- Support design and delivery of innovative development programs to accelerate development of key talent and successor candidates; utilize contemporary communications methods and learning media, distance learning and online sources. Includes establishing a strong assimilation platform.
- Supports the build out of knowledge management systems to manage organizational risk with solid documentation complementing this with succession management.
- Coordinates leadership development activities, in partnership with Corporate Leadership development that incorporate experiential learning, mentoring, coaching and rotational assignments in addition to classroom and virtual learning methods.
- Implements surveys and feedback tools to measure employee engagement, talent development and application of learning.
- Supports development of the processes and tools to help leaders more effectively select, promote, develop, manage and reward talent.
- Engage in vendor management, budget management, strategic sourcing, program marketing, and internal communication of learning events.
- Continually assess the current training and learning library of courses and measure impact of programs and delivery channels.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- A keen understanding and demonstrated experience of talent management with learning and development initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in a service delivery, business partnering role preferably within an Information Technology department.
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative and working independently, while handling multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate, communicate, influence and work effectively with senior leadership and a broad cross section of business leaders with a wide range of functional areas.
- Strong business acumen, creative problem solving and project management skills required.
- Strong communication, presentation/facilitation and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Budget accountability.
- 8+ years of talent management and talent development experience with strong project management experience required; preferably in an IT related environment.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred.
15 days ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 2 hours until close
10 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 6 days until close