12 days ago
* Bachelor’s degree. Engineering or Business Management preferred. Master’s Degree preferred.
* 10+ years of Manufacturing and Quality Assurance experience in Aerospace or other complex manufacturing industry with exacting/demanding requirements.
* AS9100 QMS knowledge and experience preferred.
* Possess a leadership style that is effective at influencing organizational cultural change.
* Demonstrated success at delivering superior business results through the effective execution of the Quality Management System.
* A solid compliance and regulatory background, including the administration of a Quality Management System
* Possess Lean Manufacturing and / or Lean 6 Sigma skills and experience.
* Familiarity with advanced quality processes preferred, e.g. - PPAP/ APQP/PFMEA/8D or A3 problem solving and tools need to drive process capability to Cpk of 1.33 or better.
* Overall knowledge, skills, and attributes reflecting: Leadership, Strategy Development, Financial Acumen, Negotiation Skills, Organization Skills, Communication Skills, Team Work, Creativity, and Visionary Forward Thinking.
* Accomplished in building positive relationships with co-workers, suppliers and customers.