9 months ago
StandardAero is seeking an experienced Strategic Sourcing Manager for its Corporate Supply Chain Organization. This position will be based out of our Scottsdale, AZ location.
If you are looking for a global functional leadership role and possess five (5) to ten (10) years of strategic sourcing knowledge, consider joining us by reading further.
In this exciting and challenging role reporting directly to the Supply Chain Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of StandardAero's indirect sourcing suppliers and strategy. This role is tasked with defining indirect spend commodity strategies, negotiating long term contracts and managing those contracts across multiple locations. This role is also responsible for data analytics that support the strategic initiatives.
• Responsible for aggregating, segmenting and classifying commodity spend resulting in cost savings and supplier retention.
• Orchestrates Request for Proposals from suppliers which includes but not limited to supplier identification, data analytics, proposal creation, contract negotiations implementation and cost savings summary.
• Responsible for the overall management and continuous improvement of 10-15 corporate suppliers across 15+ locations both tactically and strategically.
• Assists in capital procurement across the global organization.
• Project leader on integration of key consumables supplier into new locations and ensuring cost savings initiatives are driven.
• Creates, reviews, and monitors critical supplier data and metrics; works on initiatives and corrective actions if metrics are not meeting objectives.
• Responsible for reviewing of contract language with site and legal teams; negotiate terms with suppliers.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years of supply chain and sourcing experience related to commodity management and negotiations.
• Specific experience in indirect commodity negotiations (printers, consumables, cell phones, IT etc.).
• Capital procurement experience pertaining to equipment, tooling, facilities etc.
• Experience in driving initiatives and program across a global footprint - developing vision, strategy, training and deployment.
• Experience in government procurement and rules governing the process.
• Ability to influence change without direct authority over personnel.
• Advanced data analytical skills using excel and access databases
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
• Four (4) year college degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Direct authority over personnel and Six Sigma experience an asset.