7 months ago
- Provides Manufacturing Engineering support for Radar and/or Sonar programs. Creates assembly planning (work instructions) based on drawings, parts lists, and schematics.
- Provides assembly/inspection process guidance.
- Contributes to problem resolution through root cause and corrective action techniques.
- Develops tooling and fixturing to improve workflow and reduce injuries.
- Comfortable in dynamic work environment with quickly changing priorities.
-Understanding of Manufacturing Engineering fundamentals, including process documentation, tool design and development.
- Ability to read/interpret drawings, parts lists, technical data package.
- Experience with data analysis and trend analysis.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- MS product knowledge, specifically Excel and Word.
- Process documentation - Development of written/picture work instructions
- Tool experience - Knowledge of basic hand tools, development of improved/unique tool solutions
- Lean, Six-Sigma, Green or Black Belt training/experience
-Experience working in Solumina, SAP, BI HANA, and/or COS
-Solder experience (J-STD-001/IPC -610)
-3D SW experience (CREO, Pro-E, or Solidworks)
-Additive manufacturing/3D printing experience