4 months ago
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will be responsible for the day to day running of engineering projects. Must be able to work closely with other levels of management in the development of current and ongoing projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Translate client requirements into practical terms
• Prioritizing and organizing project tasks into the required timeline
• Ensuring the project meets its deadlines at each stage
• Oversee resolutions of any problems
• Make sure all legal requirements are adhered to
• Identify problems with the project, taking the lead on developing solutions and ensuring solutions are implemented
• Listening and responding to the teams requests
• Running regular team meetings and maintaining team activity and morale
Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
• 5 to 7 years of engineering experience
• A high level of discipline and organization ability
• Excellent communication with all levels of staff
• CAD and management skills required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
PAS Technologies Inc. (PAS) will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.