7 months ago
POSITION SUMMARY: Support for Marketing Department personnel, with particular
responsibility for Design Materials Support
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work as part of the Marketing team and support team members in marketing related functions, including but not limited to: development of specialized marketing campaign materials, electronic marketing distribution, and preparing documents for presentation.
* Design, create, update, and maintain materials, inventory, electronic documents, including but not limited to logos, flyers, electronic email blasts, etc.
* Assist with presentations for conferences and client meetings.
* Implementation of marketing plans, including campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
* Research and develop products/services support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
* Responsible for supporting the company brand through progressive innovating forward thinking and design functions including support for, advertising, trade shows, company events, social media and promotional collateral
* Mass electronic mailing of marketing materials, including newsletters, announcements and brochures
* Travel may be required
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or GED equivalent required; Preferred Bachelor’s degree. Two or more years’ experience of InDesign/Graphic Design /Marketing experience. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac OSX and PC operating systems. Final Cut Pro experience is a plus. Must be organized, detail oriented with strong writing and editing skills.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES: Understanding of production processes. Understanding of basic design principals and standards. Good communications skills. Proficient with related computer applications (spreadsheets, word processing). Ability to read and comprehend design material layouts. Strong organizational skills; attentive to detail. Able to coordinate well with other departments.