2 months ago
Job ID #: 10195
Location: US - Pennsylvania - Harleysville
Functional Area: Marketing
Division: AHV - Measurement & Power Systems
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Department: US - Pennsylvania - Harleysville
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided: No
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Travel Percentage: 20
Hours of Work: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
AMETEK Power & Data Systems (PDS) is seeking an entry level Marketing Coordinator. The primary function of the position will be to coordinate and implement business marketing efforts concentrating on digital marketing through the website, Salesforce, videos, brochures, market research, and mass communications. This position will also provide support to the Business Unit leadership team assisting with annual Corporate presentations and data requirements. Additionally, this position will provide some hands-on support to the Customer Service Manager with executing major contracts with OEM and aftermarket customers, process improvements and ensuring the department goals are accomplished to maintain competitiveness and assure effective customer support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and implement marketing communication projects.
• Perform independent research and work with external sales team to develop digital and classic marketing materials, market studies, and provide information to the external sales team.
• Participate in creating brand awareness by generating marketing material and distributing content via website, brochures, videos, press releases, etc.
• Responsible for customer website inquiries; provide marketing materials and literature, routing to appropriate sale and customer service contacts.
• Take the lead in coordination and preparation for marketing and trade shows and other customer events, including managing logistics as necessary.
• Manage lead generation and nurturing based on website visits, Salesforce, mail campaigns, and tradeshows
• Perform and develop new methods for complicated analysis of sales data for review by AMETEK leadership team.
• Provide input to business forecasts for monthly orders and sales and annual budget and Strategic Plan.
• Develop and arrange proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs and reports.
• Respects the time-sensitive nature of highly confidential materials, information and reports.
• Schedules meetings, often having to coordinate with multiple office and time zones.
• Generates reports, presentations and materials for several annual Corporate meetings, including the budget meeting, operations review, strategy planning and talent assessment.
• Work closely with the Customer Service Team to understand and contribute toward the workload of day to day management of several large customers. Learn the Customer Service functions including pricing, quoting, purchase order review, order entry, resolving customer hold and other customer issues, expediting customer orders and managing customer portals/websites in order to provide support to the department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with 0 – 5 years of related experience.
• Highly skilled in digital marketing, web content, and marketing material generation.
• Exceptional skills utilizing MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must demonstrate well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Must be able to multitask, work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, maintain a professional demeanor in potentially stressful situations, and take a proactive approach to problem identification and a creative approach to resolution.
• Demonstrates good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Must demonstrate a can-do attitude and do what it takes to get the job done accurately and efficiently.
• SEO/SEM experience a plus.
• Travel: up to 20%.
• Due to defense contracts, US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien (Green card holder) required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
11 days ago
only 3 days until close
10 days ago
only 4 days until close
6 days ago
only 8 days until close
6 days ago
only 8 days until close