3 months ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
* Support Marketing team in delivering Lead Generation & Digital interaction goals
* Support planning & execution of demand generation & branding campaigns including:
* Coordination, project-management and execution of campaign components
* Digital & paid advertising, print advertising, video spots, tradeshow presence, printed collateral, special events, direct email campaigns, graphic development
* Project manage press release and media interview scheduling and content creation
* Project manage execution of digital and print advertising plan – tied back to annual campaign schedule
* Agency coordination
* Support Tradeshow team with show preparation (packing / shipping, travel coordination, show registry, ordering show uniforms)
* Lead coordination of deliverables for 3rd party agencies & internal groups
* Lead distribution of any printed/electronic collateral, multi-media pieces, drawings, and data packages for sales, representatives and/or customer use (includes Christmas card and calendar distribution annually)
* B2B marketing, communication planning & execution (Lead generation & branding using modern digital & traditional tactics)
* Account or Customer service – Building relationships, understanding and supporting requests from internal customers & stakeholders
* Collaboration - Demonstrated high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
* Project Management – Organizing, managing & leading projects from beginning to successful outcome
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Energetic self-starter, with bias for action
* Flexible & adaptable to changing priorities
* Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint (MS Office), Sharepoint
Experience & Education Requirements
* B2B Marketing
* Marketing Technology (Act-On, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Marketo..)
* Managing self-serve digital advertising (LinkedIN, Google Ad words, Twitter, Facebook…)
* Marketing Campaign management (Coordination & project management)
* Managing performance of agencies
* Currently publishing a personal blog or other form of digital content on consistent basis
* Have direct customer interaction experience (call center, sales, events, on-line or in person)
* Minimum 2 years’ professional experience
* College graduate (or equivalent experience)
* L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Wescam