8 months ago
Working as part on the Programs Team the primary responsibility for this position is to develop and maintain Project, Program and Integrated Master Schedules and participate in program cost control, performance monitoring, reporting and preparing contract deliverables.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Work with Program Team to develop Work Breakdown Structure
* Work with Program Team to develop Program and Project Schedules
* Update and maintain program and project schedules; and Integrated Master Schedules.
* Proactively perform change management activities, analyze program risk through schedule impact assessments.
* Assist in Monitoring program costs.
* Update and maintain performance reports.
* Identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
* Prepare monthly contract deliverables.
* Maintain a close working relationship with the Contracts Administration Department to ensure accurate recording & forecasting of program costs.
* Other duties as assigned.
* B. Eng or Diploma in Engineering Technology preferred.
* Sound knowledge of MS Project.
* Strong technical and written skills are required.
* Have demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems
* Excellent communication skills.
* Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
* Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives
* Motivated, self-starter, organized Individual with good interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Basic knowledge of Industrial Engineering practices (Six Sigma, Lean, 5S) skills considered an asset.
* 1-3 years experience in a production environment.
* Experience with J.D. Edwards software considered an asset.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies.Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 5S activities in your area.
* Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.