about 1 month ago
At Republic Airways Holdings Inc. our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice”.
We operate the world’s largest fleet of Embraer EJET aircraft, the preferred product by our passengers and our airline partners Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and United Airlines. We operate over 160 aircraft to 103 cities in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.
Duties and Responsibilities
POSITION PURPOSE : Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
* Performs accurate, timely, computer system transactions including parts/materials issue and returns, warehouse transfers and bin transfers to maintain inventory integrity.
* Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance using the computer tracking system and other resources.
* Receives parts and performs associated computer transactions. Ensures parts/materials are properly stored, segregated, identified and comply with Shelf Life programs.
* Ensures proper handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations or delays.
* Delivers parts and/or company materials to designated locations.
* Maintains awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to prevent entry of SUP into Company inventories.
* Performs shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards. This responsibility excludes the shipment of Dangerous Goods until such time as the employee attends and successfully completes an FAA approved Hazmat shipping training course and maintains training currency as dictated by the regulations and company policy.
* Reviews the computer system daily for open requisitions to determine if requested parts/materials are still needed, why requisitions are not processed and to cancel/delete outdated requisitions.
* Expedites past-due repair and purchase orders for critical spare requirements.
* Completes handwritten or electronic documents forms as needed.
* Maintains a secure, clean and orderly stockroom per Company policies and procedures and FAA requirements.
* Ensures proper handling of calibrated equipment and entries into database.
* Ensures compliance with hazardous materials/dangerous goods regulations. Completes and maintain training in safety, HAZMAT, parts systems, SITA airport access for vehicles, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
* Previous experience in aviation or supply chain preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
* Must be able to operate forklifts and other machinery.
* Must be able to pass and remain current on HAZMAT Dangerous Goods Handling course.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Possess basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and Word.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Pos. Category Materials