4 months ago
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Procure and expedite material to support AOG and critical aircraft requirements. Obtain multiple quotes whenever possible.
* Monitor all loans, borrows, and exchanges to ensure they are processed and returned expeditiously, while ensuring cores meet contract return requirements.
* Perform initial receiving of all incoming materials.
* Communicate order receiving discrepancies to the appropriate Buyer/Repair Coordinator for proper resolution.
* Action discrepancies required to support AOG or critical part requirement.
* Issue materials in accordance with Sun Country Airlines' policy and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
* Ensure parts returned to Materials are properly tagged and identified by Maintenance as serviceable or unserviceable.
* Return parts to stock in accordance with Sun Country Airlines' policy and procedures.
* Administration and tracking of material allocated to outstations, fly-away kits, COMAT, consignment inventory, and off-site storage facilities.
* Perform cycle counts.
* Generate repair orders for robbed parts and Sun Country Airlines' shop repairs.
* Ensure parts are stored properly to prevent damage and contamination.
* Responsible for physical removal of all monthly shelf-life expired items from inventory.
* Perform shipping of all outgoing materials and ensuring compliance of paperwork retention; such as electronically filing shipping documents for all outgoing hazardous shipments.
* Maintain files with current revision of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
* Maintain and distribute a part status sheet for all incoming parts identified as AOG, or critical aircraft requirements.
* Additional functions include, but are not limited to, shipping, binning, counting, tracking, logistics, housekeeping, and security for all material and tools under control of the Materials Department
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Manager Materials and/or Director Materials.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Rotating shift schedule, (which will include weekends/holidays with shift rotation); subject to change based on operational requirements. Shift assigned by bid process and awarded based on seniority in department.
Required Education and Experience:
* High school diploma required.
* 2 years of previous experience with inventory control and warehouse operation preferred. Experience in Aviation a plus.
* Computer proficient in MS office and general internet applications. Knowledge of TRAX software a plus.
* Ability to work independently without supervision.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills.
* Possess a valid state driver’s license.