about 1 year ago
Organize, Plan and Implement Stockrooms work flow. Manage department’s compliance with Spirit Airlines Controlled Manuals, FAA, DOT, OSHA requirements. Review stock levels and recommends adjustments to Inventory Management. Preparation of Stores Payroll,
employee’s coaching and disciplinary actions. Oversee stockrooms work schedules to guarantee support to Technical Operation’s needs. Review and address Department Controls. Manage Shelf life program.
* Stockroom Audits, maintain stockrooms within compliance and handle schedule and random audits
* GAP Reporting, Review and complete department reports
* Shelf Life Program, Oversee stockroom shelf life compliance.
* Training Compliance, Schedule new training and recurrent training for stockroom personnel
* Inventory accuracy, coordinate stockrooms cycle counts provided by Inventory Management
* High School/GED or Associates
* 3 to 5 years of more in a warehouse environment, Aviation related a plus.
* 20 plus direct reports
* Works under minimal supervision/direction
* Travel up to 50%
* Able to Lift 50LBS
* Stand during extended period of time
* Endure temperature changes and outside work
* Inventory Background - preferred
* Forklift driving experience - preferred
* Hazmat Shipping experience - preferred
* Bachelors in Supply Chain or equivalent experience - preferred
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.