|Requirements||1. Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in automotive or related field.
2. A graduate of automotive or heavy equipment schooling preferred.
3. Must have a minimum of 2 years in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic transmission and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
4. Must have general welding knowledge.
5. Must have general auto body and paint knowledge.
6. Must have diesel engine knowledge and repair experience.
7. ASE certification preferred.
8. Must have a valid Driver's License and be able to obtain airport vehicle operator’s permit, AOA badge and Customs Seal.
9. Knowledge of HAZMAT matters and DOSH standards preferred.
10. Must have high school diploma or its equivalent