7 months ago
**MUST have an Active Secret Clearance or to have had one within the last 2 years**
- Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products and systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines and mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy.
- Applies research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or machines.
- Mechanical and or Electrical Engineer. C-Shift.
- On aircraft and off-aircraft operational requirements.
- Schedule In this role, The employee will review designs for ease of manufacturing and work closely with design engineering for improvements.
- The employee will use their knowledge of interpreting and reading engineering design drawings to develop fabrication routers/work instructions.
- This role will also require the employee to develop bill of materials (BOMs) based on drawing parts lists.
- The employee will work with manufacturing on issues and process improvements
- Active Secret Security Clearance within the last 2 years.
- Job scope experience
- Team Center Engineering experience
- Production Engineering experience
- Production Operations experience
- Mechanical Experience
- Electrical Experience
- Aircraft Experience
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma practices
- SOF CLSS contract, facility, and customer knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills