|Mechanical Systems MRB Engineer|
|Description:||Mechanical Systems MRB Engineer, Production & Test Aircraft Support (TS II)
Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $59.00/hr - $62.00/hr
Long Term Contract
-Ideal candidate will have previous experience with Engineering MRB, trouble shooting, disposition and repair of aircraft defects, return to service requirements, and/or flight squawk support, while working in an environment like a Production Facility, Flight Test, a Service Center, or Outside Operational Support.
-Systems design and/or qualification experience is a plus.
-A skilled Mechanical Systems Engineer that is familiar with aircraft systems (including but not limited to): Landing Gear, Power Plant/ECS, Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Doors, Waste & Water, O2, Equipment installation, Secondary Structure.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Company products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
2. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
|Location||Savannah , GA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||10+|
|Required Education:||High School|