4 months ago
Membership Sales Managers are responsible for the execution of the membership sales plan for a geographic area. This includes extensive public speaking and making presentations to civic clubs, senior/retiree groups and businesses. Our people are team players-are creative-are self-starters-care about people-think outside the box-welcome change. Opportunities available in the Midwest and Southern United States.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and coordinate the daily membership marketing for the assigned service area.
* Arranging and attending membership events.
* Selling membership in both the air ambulance membership program.
* Working in conjunction with the Program Director regarding membership marketing.
* Maintaining the assigned objectives of membership sales.
* Development and implementation of corporate membership sales program.
* Accurate and thorough reporting of sales activities to the Regional Director of Membership Sales.
* Training new employees on membership marketing.
* Other marketing activities as assigned.
* Familiar with and understand selling intangibles
* Must be self-directed and self-motivated with excellent presentation and public speaking skills
* Ability to communicate with a variety of people
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as results oriented
* Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
Air Evac Lifeteam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).