3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Assembly Methods manager Saint-Laurent Plant, you will be part of the Methods Assembly group :
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, motivating and supervising the activities of twenty salaried from our Methods or quality groups.
You will assume all HR responsibilities of a team, financial management and technology development department and improvements projects.
You will have to coordinate the manufacturing support to production teams.
You will also define and control the processes that link the department with external stakeholders and ensure you provide excellent customer service.
You will also support initiatives related to the deployment of achieving excellence in your department.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with several years of experience working in a Methods or Quality team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- In addition, you are resourceful and ready to work in a winning team.
- In addition to your strong organizational skills and excellent technical knowledge, you demonstrate a certain talent in communication and leadership.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.02.2018, 2:09:40 PM