Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Manager, Ancillary Development & Revenue Analysis will lead the team responsible for the management, development and optimization of Frontier’s air-related ancillary products. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the price management and forecasting functions related to all of Frontier’s ancillary products. This position will be a leader in creating, evaluating and championing new products and optimizing the associated revenue opportunity, while creating operational efficiencies within the organization and supporting efforts to improve the customer experience.
- Lead team responsible for all aspects of development, pricing, forecasting, and analysis surrounding Frontier’s ancillary product offerings.
- Liaison with Frontier’s IT team to design, develop, and implement BI tools related to air related ancillary products, Loyalty, and Travel Commerce.
- Liaison with Navitaire during the design and development of new ancillary products and price management tools.
- Manage analyst(s) responsible for the development of business requirements and functional requirements documents related to new ancillary products or enhancements to current products.
- Manage analyst(s) responsible for the development and interpretation of reporting and forecasts related to the performance of all ancillary products
- Analyze all aspects of customer’s preflight, airport and in-flight experience and recommend opportunities to generate additional revenue from passengers.
- Maintain a good understanding of developments among competitive and imitable firms and, more broadly, in the strategic and business development landscape, including perspectives from other companies, industries, and thinkers to enhance products, customer-centricity, decision making, and strategic development capability, and help disseminate throughout the business.
- Work closely with Commercial (marketing, e-commerce, network planning, RM & pricing) Technology, Executive Management, and Policy stakeholders to successfully develop, manage and optimize ancillary products.
- Develop and maintain concept-level proposals and assessments for new and optimized product offerings; this includes implementation and pricing recommendations for consideration by the business and when accepted, provide guidance in the specification development and implementation process.
- Employ varied techniques to address and assess new and complex commercial considerations which are beyond the scope of current transactional data analysis.
- Mange team responsible for establishing reasonable forecasts on product performance, and provide weekly, monthly and on-going reports to stakeholders on success and progress of ancillary product development. Explain and document deltas and develop recommendations/work plans to solve/improve performance.
- Consistently seek and recommend improvements to current products. Work with key stakeholders such as eCommerce, Marketing, Pricing and Airports, to ensure the optimization of such products.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of test cases for new products or changes to existing products.
- Provide additional support to Ancillary, Loyalty, Co-branded Credit Card and Marketing teams as required.
- Support partner development including program evaluation, terms identification and contract review process.
- Analyst, Ancillary Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field and minimum of 4 years of experience in revenue analysis & forecasting
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field and minimum 2 years of experience in revenue analysis & forecasting
- 3 years of experience in experience in a supervisory and/or leadership role
- Familiarity with SQL & Data Warehouse structures
- Experience managing projects from design to implementation
- Demonstrate significant analytical ability
- Must be able to independently identify a problem area and sift through multiple data sources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to efficiently summarize data and present recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Excel skills including familiarization with simulation modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must have good attention to detail for reporting and analysis
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments, partners and staff
- Must have ability to identify problems and reach creative solutions
- Must have ability to drive buy-in from diverse stakeholders
- Ability to effectively lead analytical and development team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.