8 months ago
Mission Support Team Trainer
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 52557BR Date posted 08/18/City Westford
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Serves as subject matter expert to the customer regarding product lines in a fast paced distributed ISR environment. Responsible for providing customer with training on the effective use of imagery, tools, and exploitation techniques for multispectral imagery. Assists the customer with the resolution of issues and anomalies within the imagery products related to our product lines.
Experience / Qualifications
* Must possess imagery analyst skills in an intelligence environment, knowledge of exploitation tools and techniques, and creation of products from system image data.
* Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be capable of performing in a training environment, both classroom and over-the-shoulder.
* Due to the nature of the position, the candidate must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI Clearance.
Education / Certifications
* 8+ years of applicable work experience
* AS w/ 5+ years of applicable work experience
* BS w/ 3-5 years of applicable work experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.