5 months ago
We are for a Move Technician to support the Boeing team by providing general knowledge of materials management, handling of furniture and equipment while following safety procedures.
- Assist in coordinating on-time delivery of simple office moves of furniture, chairs, file safes, and personal belongings.
- Perform all aspects of internal and external relocations, including the breakdown and setup of equipment.
- Maneuvering of heavy items with standard handling equipment to support move requirements.
- Utilize and understand detailed move plans for small to complex specialized moves and perform in team environment.
- Use various hand and power tools to support move requirements.
- Drive a 26 foot enclosed truck used for delivery of products.
- Utilize excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Update information management system and use Microsoft applications to support business requirements.
- Travel locally to support activities between other facilities.
- Work to be directed and supervised by a Facility Manager.
- Without direct supervision, performs move support such as general set-up, supply delivery and cleanup, provides basic support in response to trouble calls and becomes knowledgeable of customer service concepts, performs basic repair and maintenance of furniture and equipment.
- Perform work order scheduling in SAP to support customer requirements.
- Collaborate with customers, external and internal stakeholders to ensure work is completed on time within quality and safety standards.
- Trains and support development of other team members related to processes and procedures.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- A current active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance
- Minimum one year move technician experience
- Minimum of one year of SAP Plant Maintenance Experience
- Microsoft Word experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award