12 months ago
The selected candidate will provide technical program support to the Networking and Data Links (NDL) team for the acquisition of the Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) capability which includes the integration of INMARSAT and an on-board IP network for PMA-231. Applicant will:
-Provide expertise in SOW Development, project scheduling, Risk management/mitigation, CDRL tracking/review, and support of System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events
-Communicate effectively on related technical topics to peers and leadership
-Assist with the developing the IP infrastructure onboard the E-2D and ensuring proper connectivity with the ground infrastructure through coordination of multiple government and non-government organizations
-Assist with the Information Assurance, Cyber Security Certifications for test events and the Fleet.
Education: A BS or BA degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. At least six (6) years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems is required.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Applicant must have demonstrated experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking. Candidate must already have at least a SECRET security clearance.
Experience with each of the following is desired:
- Experience with Unclassified and Classified IP Network configurations including LANs and WANs
- Experience with Information Assurance, DIACAP, and/or RMF certifications
- SIPRNet Connectivity and Chat Applications experience
- Understanding of acquisition process and the requirements development processes
- Analyzing and evaluating hardware and/or software requirements
- Providing analysis/recommendations to aid the Production IPT in technical requirements compliance
- Tracking requirements/CDRL compliance
- Must be self-motivated, able to interface with multiple types of people and juggle multiple projects at once and meet timelines, etc
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.