2 months ago
NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)Technician (Calgary)
Apply by Date: Oct 25, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Openings
Reporting to the Component Shop Manager, the NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Technician will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Carry out NDT duties on company aircraft and it's components;
* Report to Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Supervisor on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
* Co-ordinate part requirements with Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Supervisor;
* Attend training courses as directed by the company;
* Maintaining the work area in a neat and tidy condition;
* Becoming familiar with Transport Canada Company manuals and documents;
* Ability to read Structural Repair manual; and Blueprints;
* Ability to obtain an Airside Vehicle Operator Permit;
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Employees must hold CGSB (Canadian General Standards Board) Level II qualifications in one or more of the following four disciplines: Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, Magnetic and Penetrant test.
* Additional Level II qualifications and experience with aircraft NDI (Non-Destructive Inspection) will be considered an asset.