Perform various methods of nondestructive testing on customer aircraft and components. Methods include penetrant, magnetic particle, eddy current, ultrasonic, and radiography.
1. Assure all work is performed completely, correctly, and with the highest degree of quality.
2. Assure all work is properly documented, whether accepted or rejected.
3. Set-up and calibrate equipment, interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable standards and specifications.
4. Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor Inspection.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Five (5) or more years experience as a technician and/or inspector in a commercial aircraft environment, or proviso demonstrated ability with HAECO. (Up to 4 years Military Aviation may be applied if experience was on transport category type aircraft.)
3. Capable of interpreting drawings, blueprints, service bulletins, ads and any other related documents as required.
4. Must have been previously certified to Level II in 3 methods listed above.
5. Must be able to pass a Level II trade test for the methods listed above.
6. Must have documentation of initial training and Level Ii certifications.
7. Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
1. A&P License preferred.