3 months ago
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Network Security Specialist for our information security team.
Primary Responsibilities include-
* Performs secure network design.
* Designs and Integrates enterprise security network and internet technical controls for multiple products or projects for the IT security perimeter, internal network boundaries and off network systems.
* Performs threat modeling of network designs to analyze designs for business impact &risk.
* Assists in the development or definition of security product architectures, specifications and intrusion or data loss techniques.
* Participates on design review boards, develops, implements and manages secure network design compliance and governance activities.
* Defines scope and standards for network security monitoring and monitors network and host-based systems.
* Gather and interpret IT security requirements from business partners, computing architects, delivery systems analysts, developers and suppliers.
* Presents all architecture and design packages documents to appropriate security approval boards.
* Maintains data flow drawings and network security architecture drawings.
* Activates and assists incident response.
* Member of Product Management High Performance Work Team for proxy services.
* Works with IT International to ensure off-network designs are policy compliant and appropriately secure.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* 3 plus years’ experience in Networking design/operations is required.
* 3 plus years’ experience with security perimeter infrastructure design/operations.
* Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills are required.
* Strong Microsoft office skills are required.
* Strong Network protection skills are highly desired.
* Technical Bachelors degree is highly desired.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work
experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD
degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A
technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a
mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award