10 days ago
The Boeing Company is seeking an Office Administrator to join our team. You will be providing administrative/travel support for Senior Manager.
· Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
· Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
· Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication. Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
· Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
· Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
· Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
· Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
· Orders and maintains office supplies.
· Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
· Works under general supervision.
This position is located in Everett, WA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
· High school diploma or GED
· Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Experienced coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements
· Experienced coordinating management level schedules
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
· Experience with report generation using Maximo
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award