4 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
The Oil and Gas Operator will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance activities while meeting production targets and adhering to stringent safety, environmental and regulatory compliance. This is a safety sensitive position to support plant and field operations and performance.
Applicants must have at least three (3) to five (5) years experience in the following:
* Oil Facility operations including; wells, storage facilities, satellites and batteries
* Working knowledge of pipeline gathering systems and pigging operations
* Gas Facility operations including; wells, compressor stations, dehydration and refrigeration facilities
* Artificial lift systems including beam compressors, submersible pumps, plunger lifts, top-drives, etc
* Experience in pumpjacks and ATB
* Experience in production reporting (Fieldview, PVR, etc)
* Experience with computer-based programs and systems
* Issuing work permits and supervising work activities
* Familiar with operations and established procedures, guidelines and policies
* Must possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
Preference is given to those with:
* SOLIS training and/or equivalent programs
* Production Field Operations or Gas Process Operations Certificate
* The ability to monitor, train and mentor junior level operations personnel
* Have all required safety training tickets and certificates
* Flight in / Flight out position
* Field conditions under a variety of extreme climatic conditions
* These positions are identified as safety-sensitive
* Must possess a valid and in good standing Class 5 license
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
* Some positions are camp based
* Shift schedules vary from 8 on 6 off / or 15 on13 off depending on business needs.
Applicants should submit a resume including proof of qualifications. The Company will keep your resume in our application databank and once the position is open we will contact the select candidates for interview. Thank you.