8 months ago
* Lead the development and execution of process improvements utilizing lean six sigma methodologies to drive Operational Excellence.
* Develop customer requirements, business processes and key performance indicators that improve products and services.
* Lead cross functional teams in improvement activities that focus on Maintenance Operations, Quality Management and Material Supply.
* Work collaboratively with operational leadership and represented work groups to develop and implement sustainable solutions.
* Coach teams and individuals on lean six sigma principles to drive improvement.
* Manage multiple projects, provide status updates on performance against plan and meet delivery targets.
* BS degree in Engineering recommended
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
* DFSS/DMADV experience desirable
* Five (5) to ten (10) years engineering and operations experience
* Three (3) to five (5) years of leadership experience
* Two (2) to four (4) years of change management experience
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Statistical analysis and computer background required
* Excellent analytical, communication, planning, interpersonal, PC and organizational skills required
* Strong managerial skills
* Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities working with others and under pressure
* When applicable, may be required to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends
* Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
* Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
* Must have a proven track record of delivering business value that resulted in cost reduction or avoidance
* Must have demonstrated leadership experience with cross functional teams
* Experience working and communicating effectively with multiple levels of management and represented work groups
* Experience in delivering workshop/classroom training
* Excellent leadership and communications skills are critical requirements
* Ability to travel to other maintenance locations as required (up to 50%)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 11742
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Statistics, Supply, Six Sigma, Engineering, Management, Data, Operations