2 months ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervisors must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when overseeing daily operations. Responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Coach and provide career development to the staff. Correct non-compliant behavior and impose disciplinary action as required. Understand the corporate culture, policies and goals, and take measures to implement these into daily work routines. Manage the operational activities of the department in accordance with established policies and procedures. Manage a staff with varied duties. Administrative duties include daily/weekly/monthly reports. Other duties as assigned.
• Current Piedmont employee with at least six months service or equivalent other airline experience as determined by the hiring manager.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well and communicate with all levels of management and support staff
• Excellent attendance record
• Previous Operations Tower experience
• Familiarity with LOB, FAA and AOSSP regulations
• Experience with Gate Manager and FIDS
• Knowledge of basic airport procedures and fundamental job requirements for gate and ramp agents
• Bachelors Degree in Aviation, Management or related field
• Standard office environment, use of computers, two-way radios, other office equipment
• Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities