2 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operations Support and Compliance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Standards (DOS), and the Assistant Director of Standards (ADOS) in the administration of the CFR 14 Part 61/121/135/142 and the 8400.10 Inspector's Handbook by:
* Maintain a library of Part 121/135 Certificate holder approved programs, manuals and documents required to conduct training, testing, and checking of these carriers. Maintain course approval documents for all programs.
* Maintain a library of Integrated Training Plan (ITP) manuals and documents; along with customer provided manuals and documents.
* Ensure accuracy and currency of required documentation.
* Maintain a suspense system to ensure training program manuals remain current.
* Develop and maintain systems required to maintain current Instructor / Check Airmen / TCE Records of Training; and status of all required manuals, checklists, and other Certificate holder documents.
* Maintain Instructor Training documentation and the computerized instructor record keeping system to comply with FAA regulatory requirements, Part 142, and FlightSafety’s policies.
* Utilizing the computerized record keeping system, compile data and prepare reports for the Director of Pilot Training (DOT), Director of Pilot Standards (DOS), Program Managers (PMs), and Customer Support Manager.
* Conduct internal audits of training records to ensure conformance with the Quality Manual, ISOand compliance with applicable FAA regulations, JAA requirements, and FSI mandated training requirements.
* Participate in Learning Center Safety Management System (SMS) activities including: supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues via the feedback system, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Associate's degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
* Possess a minimum of one (1) year’s experience in an aviation related field.
* Knowledge of FAR Parts 61, 91, 121, 135, 141, 142, 121 Appendix E & F, FlightSafety Operations Manual, and FAA Order 8400.10 Air Carrier Operations Inspector’s Handbook.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of all applicable FAA and JAA regulations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write; a second language is a plus.
A second language may be required in some learning centers to meet particular needs.
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
General knowledge of the following software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
Preferred database: - MS Access, if possible
Other software programs may be required, as needed.
Additional Website Text
Operations Support & Compliance Coordinator
Salary Grade: 11 (non-exempt)