6 months ago
KBRwyle is currently seeking an OPSEC Analyst to support our PMA 231 customer. The OPSEC Analyst is assigned to the Communication, Navigation and Identification (CNI) IPT to support the program to include crypto support, OPSEC support and coordination.
They OPSEC Analyst will:
- Provide support to the Security Manager regarding Project Information Security, Personnel, Industrial Security, Technology Protection, Acquisition Security, and Operational Security.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures, Technology Control Plans, Security Classification Guides, PPPs, and support annexes.
- Prepare and process the DD Form 254.
- Assist the PSM with security policy research, Security and Public Release requests.
- Collect and analyze process metrics and provide status.
- Administratively manage the SIPRNET work terminal and SECNET COMSEC device process per all applicable instructions.
Education/Experience: The selected candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and at least four (4) years of experience. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Experience with DoD security procedures is desired.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Candidate must have strong MS Office skills, and must be able to meet requirements to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. TS clearance desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.