|Job Title:||Painter - Everett|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||NonExempt
|External Description:||SUMMARY: Prepare, layout and paint commercial aircraft under limited supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Proficient in all phases of decorative finishing of aircraft exteriors and in the use of HVLP paint application systems.
• Interprets all customer supplied paint drawings and applicable data.
• Layout colors and logo per customer drawings.
• Document all work performed.
• Assist with cleaning and stripping aircraft components as required.
• Keeps work areas safe and clean.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that employees are provided with full information on area specific safety orientation, identify all unique hazards, and provide employees with the proper equipment to carry out their jobs in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be routinely inspected so as to maintain a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported.