about 1 year ago
Location: ATL, BWI, DEN, DFW, LAX, MSP, PDX, PHX.
Boutique Air is seeking qualified and motivated PIC candidates for the Pilatus PC-12!
Boutique Air has been conducting operations under Part 135 since 2009 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2014. Currently most of our operations are based on the West coast and in the Southwest. We have pilot’s domiciled in DEN, DFW, LAX, PHX, ATL, BWI, PDX, and MSP.
Boutique Air Route Map
Currently we assign domiciles based on seniority during the first week of ground school.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
* Part 135 IFR PIC Minimums
* 200 hours turbine OR 150 instrument in flight (actual + simulated)
* First Class Medical
PIC Preferred Experience:
* PC-12 experience
* Part 135 experience
* $62.50/flight hour with 80 hour/month guarantee ($60,000/year)
* LAX based PIC’s receive a cost of living adjustment which raises the hourly rate to $64.58
* DEN based PIC's receive a cost of living adjustment which raises the hourly rate to $63.50
* Pilot’s health/dental/vision insurance premium 100% covered
* $30/rest period per diem after first rest period away from base
* 12 days paid time off in the first year
We look forward to having you join the team!