9 months ago
Location: ATL, BWI, DEN, DFW, LAX, MSP, PDX, PHX.
Boutique Air is seeking qualified and motivated SIC candidates for the Pilatus PC-12!
Boutique Air has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2009 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2014. Currently most of our operations are based on the West coast and in the Southwest. We have pilot’s domiciled in DEN, DFW, LAX, PHX, ATL, BWI, PDX, and MSP
Currently we assign domiciles based on seniority during the first week of ground school.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
* Commercial pilots license with instrument rating
* First Class Medical
SIC Preferred Experience:
* 500 hours total time
* 6 months employment as a pilot
* 50 hours turbine OR 75 hours instrument
* $26/flight hour with 80 hour/month guarantee ($24,000/year)
* LAX based SIC’s receive a cost of living adjustment which raises the hourly rate to $29.17
* DEN based SIC's receive a cost of living adjustment which raises the hourly rate to $27.00
* Pilot’s health/dental/vision insurance premium 100% covered
* $30/rest period per diem after first rest period away from base
* 12 days paid time off in the first year
We look forward to having you join the team!