8 days ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The performance project specialist will oversee the daily operations for Piedmont Airlines in new locations or locations with general manager vacancies. Assist in these stations with selecting candidates who meet or exceed our company requirements. The specialist must keep the company goals and customer expectations in mind when overseeing daily operations. They will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Understand the corporate culture, policies and goals, and take measures to implement these into daily work routines. Support station management with operational activities of the department in accordance with established policies and procedures. Manage a staff with varied duties to provide support work in our station locations. Administrative duties include daily/weekly/monthly reports. Secondary responsibilities include liaison between stations, Piedmont Airlines leadership and American Airlines in the area of policies and procedures. Conducting station observations to monitor compliance with various regulations and audit controls, analyze system trends, and prepare reports. Other duties as assigned.
• Proven success as a team leader with ability to preplan manpower and equipment
• Ability to work independently, set and meet own deadlines
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
• Able to defuse conflicts among subordinate employees
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite
• Prior experience with internal controls processes for accountable items
• Familiarity with station scorecard data
• Experienced with scheduling and bids
• Knowledge of company and regulatory agency audits
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience; both ramp and customer service
• Previous general manager experience
• Previous experience in hiring/staffing station personnel
• Extensive knowledge of QIK, Sabre & ICM
• Strong data analysis skills
• Familiar with Tableau
• Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
• Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
• Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
• Extensive Travel (95%) to include multiple overnight stays which could exceed one month
• Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 70 pounds.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities