about 1 year ago
This position supports KBRwyle tasking in support of contracts in Dallas, TX. The work is primarily conducted in and around the DFW area. The successful candidate will provide P-8 Pilot/Subject-Matter Expert (SME) in support of courseware development. Travel may be required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Development and update of P-8A AAS courseware material and associated instructional products
• Conducts analyses to evaluate customer training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design
• Utilizes specialized training software necessary to research and develop new courseware material.
Education: This position requires a bachelor's degree and at least (10) years of experience.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The following are required:
• Flying experience as a pilot in command of a U.S. Military Aircraft
• Experience flying the P-8A aircraft
• A thorough knowledge of P-8A aircraft systems and operations
• A minimum of 1000 hours of total pilot time in U.S. Military Aircraft
• A working knowledge of applicable flying regulations and procedures
• A Top Secret security clearance with a single scope background investigation (SSBI) is required for this task.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.