14 days ago
If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment where every second counts, Contact us today!
Med-Trans is a company led by pilots. Our leaders have flown miles in your seat.
At Med-Trans Corp., safety is much more than a buzzword or just a regulatory compliance standard. We are absolutely committed to safety as a core value and proud to be a leader in the industry with proven, pro-active accident/ incident prevention principles.
* Hands on training in aircraft and simulator training every year
* No second guessing weather decisions
* 100% NVG.
* XM Satellite Weather
* Satellite Tracking of Flights
* Integrate Satellite Telephone Technology
Our passion is flying. Our mission is saving lives.
Med-Trans has an opening for a Helicopter Air Ambulance pilot in Milton, Florida. This position is a 7 on and 7 off. Alternating 7- 12 hour day shifts and 7- 12 hour night shifts with 7 days off in between.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Pilot is responsible for the safe and expeditious transport of medical personnel and patients, complying with established procedures. While on duty, he or she is responsible for ensuring that all Med-Trans policies and directives, FAA, State and local regulations are complied with.
• Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft
• Helicopter instrument rating
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate
• Prefer Bell 407 or Eurocopter EC135 experience
• 2000 total helicopter flight hours
• 1000 PIC in helicopters
• 1000 turbine flight hours
• 200 helicopter night-flight hours (can be combined unaided and aided)
• 50 hours IFR (simulated in aircraft and/or actual in aircraft)
Flight currency is required.
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability insurance
All Med-Trans aircraft are operated single pilot in a highly dynamic environment during operations both day and night. Pilots are expected to be ready to evaluate any mission request immediately upon notification. Our medical teams are extensively trained to act as productive crewmembers in the flight setting and are an integral part of the success of every mission. Candidates should assess their ability to operate an advanced aircraft in single pilot environment before applying.
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.