|Description||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines, and starting in the fall of 2017, will preform flying services for United Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
The Pilot Recruiter position will be responsible for recruiting tasks and marketing for pilot recruitment. This person will contribute to the talent acquisition strategy and the execution of departmental objectives for screening and attracting qualified pilots. This position is responsible for recruitment initiatives from the beginning to end of the recruitment cycle.
• Responsible for applying leading edge recruiting principles to develop strong candidate relationships and deliver high quality candidates.*
• Identifies sourcing avenues for recruitment advertising in various forms of media.*
• Maintains good public relations with various schools, civic and welfare organizations and local businesses to identify partnership and business opportunities.*
• Assist with development of strategy to cultivate partnerships with schools and other professional organizations which have the most growth potential for candidate outreach.*
• Ensures the development and support of a superior pilot candidate experience and maintains it throughout the sourcing and selection process
• Builds partnerships and consults with Management on issues concerning recruiting and sourcing for the best employee for a position.*
• Public speaking including preparing and presenting company information to various groups at events, fairs, schools, and company mandated trainings.
• Assists with the development of recruitment policies and procedures to ensure best practices are followed, including cost effective recruiting methods.*
• Maintains accurate records in applicant database systems.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.*
• Bachelor degree preferred
• At least one year of experience recruiting through the full life cycle – phone screens, assessment, interviews, scheduling, references and background.
• Experience in applicant tracking software, word processing, spreadsheet, scanning, database and presentation software preferred.
• Preferred experience in aviation.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• No licenses required.
• Ability to work and use time effectively based on key priorities, under tight deadlines while maintaining composure