2 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
Applicants must have two (2) to three (3) years experience in the following:
* General Oilfield maintenance
* Pipeline and facility construction
* Plant shutdowns
* Facility maintenance working around oil batteries and satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration
* Experience in pipefitting
* Fall arrest training and certificate
* Red Seal Pipefitter Certification
Field Production Operator
* Oil Facility operations including; wells, storage facilities, satellites and batteries
* Working knowledge of pipeline gathering systems and pigging operations
* Gas Facility operations including; wells, compressor stations, dehydration and refrigeration facilities
* Familiar with operations and established procedures, guidelines and policies
* Must possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Living in or near Fort St. John would be an asset
* Field conditions under a variety of climatic conditions
* These positions are identified as safety-sensitive
* Employee will be expected to work in various locations as per client needs
* Shift schedules vary from 8 on 6 off / or 15 on13 off. Depending on business needs.
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.