12 days ago
Maintains communication with operational departments to assure timely departure of all flights.
Plans and updates late changes to optimize gate utilization impact, maintains current weather displays, monitor arrival frequencies, monitor and control clearance of arriving and departing flights. Keeps track of flight progress and delay information for all flights within the assigned complex. Complete necessary documentation in SABRE star records, updates FIDS monitor, revise ETAs and ETDs, inputs ACARS information into SABRE. Assist in final load close-out.
- High school diploma or GED
- May be required to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Sabre proficiency preferred
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Must successfully complete the Agent Selection Guide test
- Working knowledge of personal computers with ability to multi task several open applications simultaneously
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification
display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
*Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate
** The position is represented by the TWU-IAM Association.**
Nearest Major Market: Chicago