6 months ago
The Chemical Process Plater III position processes customer hardware in various types of electro-chemical plating tanks under the supervision and direction of department Cell Lead.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
• Basic math skills – equivalent of 8th grade math or elementary algebra.
• Exhibits blueprint reading and interpretation skills.
• Basic knowledge of plating processes; volts, times, amps, materials – tripping process.
• Demonstrate thorough working knowledge of metal finish disciplines.
• Ability to follow and complete work and router instructions.
• Ability to process various parts through their wet chemical process using proper chemical disciplines.
• Utilize calibrated tools to ensure thickness and or size measurements.
• Display proper methods for cleaning, glass bead, sandblast, degrease, and wet hone.
• Handling of customer hardware using proper masking, racking, wiring, and plating tools.
• Properly setup racks and tanks for plating operations.
• Basic knowledge of tank chemistry and tank make-ups.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable process specifications and understands cause and effect relationships with pre and post process operations.
• Ability to cross-train.
• Ability to handle hazardous material and understanding of proper disposal of waste.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department team lead.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Teamwork Oriented.
• Time Management.
• Performance Management.
• Results Driven.
• Detail Oriented.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to vapors in tank area. The employee will be exposed to extreme temperatures while in tank area. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to walk, kneel, carry, straight pulling, pull hand over hand, push, reach above shoulders, repeat bending, and/or climb. The employee must frequently lift and/or carry up to 45 pounds. The employee must be able to stand for at least 10 hours per day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Manual dexterity is required.
Required Education and Experience
• 6 years’ work experience in related field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
PAS Technologies Inc. will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
PAS Technologies offers a safe work environment, competitive wages, and a full benefits package.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.