6 months ago
The following are preferred skills:
- FAR Certification and DER experience
- Function Codes: 8010E, 8050E, 8070E, 8110E
The ideal candidate will have exposure to some or all of the following Authorized Functions:
- Engine and APU installations
- Fuel and Oil (APU and Engine)
- Thrust Reversers
- Ice Protection (APU and Engine)
- Cooling (APU and Engine)
- Indicating systems (APU and Engine)
- Service Documents (APU and Engine)
- Additional Authorized Functions must include
- CS Authority (APU and Engine)
- Equipment Qualification Tests (APU and Engine)
- Aircraft / Bench Integration Test - Flight (APU and Engine)
- Ability to sign the following FAA forms
- Statement of compliance with Airworthiness standards - form 8100-9
- Type Inspection Authorization (TIA) - form 8110-1
- Request For Conformity (RFC) form 8120-10
* A minimum of 2 years as active PP AR.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job .
Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope 2. Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities 3. Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge 4. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas 5. Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements 6. Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives 7. Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities 8. Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Languages Required (in addition to English): None
Requisition Number: 92681
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
Employment Type: Full-time
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.