5 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 48314BR Date posted 05/16/City Pomona
Country United States
ISR & Space Systems – Pomona is among the largest domestic suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense sensing instrumentation. We design, develop, manufacture and support sophisticated sensors and analytical instruments for space, defense and homeland security applications. Our major products are space instruments, atmospheric monitors and chemical/biological detection systems.
Pomona is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist senior analysts with generating proposals/pricing, setting up new project structures, preparation of estimates at completion (EACs), pulling SAP actuals, monitor projects/sales forecasts monthly, and prepare the staffing review updates.
Responsibilities will generally focus on one or more of the following:
* Program Data Analysis
* Evaluation of Project Variances
* Site Reporting for SAP Actuals
The successful candidate will be responsible for
* Small projects or multiple tasks within functional discipline
* Working with moderate guidance on projects with short-term focus and meeting deadlines
* Demonstrating a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the discipline and role, while continuing to develop a specialized knowledge.
Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Good time management and organizational skills are necessary for this position
Assist in leading group process improvements using our UTC continuous improvement system (ACE), including the continued development of standard work for program management group processes.
Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans, must comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for complying with UTC's "Code of Ethics," the "Policy Statement on Business Ethics and Conduct in Contracting with the U.S. Government," and related policies. In executing his/her responsibilities, incumbent shall take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
* AA/AS degree w/5-10+ years experience
* BA/BS degree w/2-5+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.