about 1 month ago
Requisition ID: 6949
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Pr Operations Program Manager to join our team in Wilsonville, OR (1700). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is an Individual Contributor playing a vital role interacting directly with Government Systems Customers and influences/leads Rockwell Collins strategies to continuously strive towards 100% Customer Satisfaction. This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of an overall quality plan to drive continuous improvement as it relates to customer satisfaction.
* Develop positive working relationships with assigned Rockwell Collins customers
* Leads customer-focused initiatives to continuously improve customer satisfaction, tirelessly striving for 100% customer satisfaction.
* Interfaces with assigned customers to assure quality expectations are understood and met.
* Champions Root Cause and Corrective Actions necessary to improve customer satisfaction
* Communicate Root Cause and Corrective Actions with Rockwell Collins Customers
* Lead preparation and execution of periodic quality Customer meetings
* Influences product performance improvement focus
* Acts in accordance with Rockwell Collins' principles of trust and integrity
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience - STEM Degree preferred
* US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
· Prior experience interfacing with External Customers
· Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Project
· Strong RCCA experience including systemic problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.