5 months ago
This position within Revenue Management will have the opportunity to manage both pricing and yield management activities for a portion of Spirit’s network. Will work closely with the senior manager of revenue management to lead and develop analysts and
deliver Spirit’s revenue plan. This position will be directly accountable for passenger revenue results in assigned markets and will lead a team of three to five analysts. Will provide valuable decision support for junior analysts and create a system of oversight
to monitor pricing and yield management actions. Will also be expected to create strategic plans to deliver revenue during peak periods and drive analytical decision making throughout the organization.
* Lead a team of pricing and yield management analysts responsible for generating passenger revenue across a portion of spirit’s network.
* Provide direction and oversight for market-level tactical and strategic pricing actions to continually maintain spirit’s pricing leadership position and monitor and react to competitive pricing actions.
* Lead and drive accountability for high-level yield management strategies and day-to-day inventory allocation decisions to maximize revenue during periods of peak demand.
* Create new business processes to become more efficient and effective in both pricing and yield management. Build a culture of strategic and operational excellence to outperform competitors and deliver the revenue plan.
* Drive analytical projects to improve decision making and revenue performance (post-departure analysis, industry competitive analysis, peak season strategic roadmaps, etc.).
* Train and develop pricing and yield management analysts to perform at the highest level.
* 3-5 years of domestic airline Revenue Management experience.
* Undergraduate or master’s degree in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, finance, or engineering.
* Strong understanding of airline Economics and Revenue Management Theory.
* Ability to convey information clearly to all levels of the organization.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.