2 months ago
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to join our growing Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) team. This position does have an option for telecommuting for the right candidate. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The PNT team is chartered with growing our Airborne PNT business globally by promoting and selling products, solutions, and services that best meet our military customer’s needs. As a member of the PNT team, you will directly contribute to this expansion by educating potential customers on the benefits of PNT and introducing our portfolio of products to help aid the customer in determining which solution best fits their mission needs. You will have the ability to draw upon the extensive portfolio of products and resources that Rockwell Collins has to offer in order to successfully prospect new business, develop and execute pursuit strategies, and close deals.
A comprehensive relocation plan is available for qualified applicants.
The business development manager is the main interface to his/her customers and is responsible for understanding customer needs and requirements, helping development of a solution, and providing products and services that leverage the entire Rockwell Collins portfolio
* Responsible for the development of new and assigned accounts
* Lead the creation and execution of the pursuit win strategy
* Develop effective senior level relationships with customers who can most influence buying decisions; become a trusted source and partner
* Provide necessary leadership to program and product line managers to ensure market objectives are met, while maximizing customer satisfaction
* Accountable for Orders forecast (annual operating plan, 5-year strategic plan); provide timely and accurate forecasting information
* Manage risks and opportunities to make the plan
* Build/leverage customer network and affinity
* Support Bids and Proposals (ROM, FFP, BAFO generation, delivery and negotiation)
* Trade Show / industry event participation and demo support of PNT products
* Source of customer and competitive intelligence information
Must Have Requirements:
* US Citizenship
* DoD Security Clearance
* Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline; MBA preferred
* 5+ years of PNT experience; technical and operational is preferred
* Vast networks within the PNT customer community, domestic and international is preferred
* Strong technical background; PNT preferred
* Prior experience working with the GPS-D Program Office is preferred
* Ability to travel 50%+ of the time domestically and internationally
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Strong work ethic and accountability
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Critical thinking skills
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.